BTC Database As

How to automate the enrichment of a list of SIREN

Studies have shown that sales reps spend about 37% of their time selling , while they spend the remaining 63% learning about prospects, managing sales team tasks, and managing the sales funnel. When more than half of a seller’s time is spent on non-sales activities, lost revenue is inevitable! To save time and improve sales productivity, we explain how to automate the search for professional contact details (last name, first name, linkedin, role, e-mail, etc.) from a list of siret/siren numbers of businesses hosted on google sheet . The following tutorial shows how you can streamline the process and automate a siren/siret collection workflow followed by targeted enrichment of contacts matching your persona. ‍

Create a list of siren numbers

in which workflows to use this automation? ‍ as you have understood, today we are going to talk to you about automating contact retrieval based on a siren or siret list hosted on google sheet. What interest ? This will allow you to automate the search for targeted contacts with email as soon as a siren or siret is added to google sheet. We are therefore Tunisia Phone Number List talking about a dynamic process. Indeed, if you have a static list, no need to go through zapier or our apis but rather simply upload the file to our online enrichment tool . The idea is to automate dynamic workflows such as: scraping of siren on a job site/company directoryaddition of siren/siret to google sheet commitment of an email sequence scraping of linkedin corporate profiles sirenization (also possible via zapier and societeinfo search for targeted contacts important : today we are presenting our.

Tunisia Phone Number List

Example the siren number of societeinfo

Get contacts by company ” service which requires a siren/siret as input but you can of course add a step to your zap and start from a domain name, a linkedin corporate profile, a name and an address, etc. To do this, you will first need to BTC Database AS carry out a sirenization using the ” enrich french company ” service. All the details in this video: ‍ ‍ how to access the zapier societeinfo connector? To take advantage of our zapier connector, simply go to this page. Do not hesitate to scroll down a little on the presentation page of our. Connector to discover many other integration ideas with hubspot. Salesforce, phantombuster, etc.: ‍ ‍ ‍ automate contact retrieval based on a siren/siret list hosted on google sheet in 15 steps.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *