Hong Kai said that at present, “Jinshuo Technology” mainly focuses on five product modules.
- Marketing Automation (MA, Marketing Automation). The products of “Kingshuo Technology” will help the marketing department of the enterprise manage all customer acquisition channels (launch/event/content), create a personalized interactive journey for potential customers, and intelligently identify valuable business opportunities while improving user experience. , and assigned to a sales consultant for follow-up.
To Better Accumulate And Manage Their Marketing
- Sales Automation (SFA, Sales Force Automation). Through the customer-related data accumulated by MA, such as sources, interests, behavioral trajectories, etc., it can assist sales personnel to communicate and improve the sales success rate. A company’s marketing department can create, assign, analyze, and manage routine sales tasks to increase efficiency for front-line personnel.
- Data tracking tool JINGTrack. By tracking the behavior of customers in all channels, such as WeChat ecology, official website, small program Kenya Email List content center, online mall and other traffic channels, it can form a complete private domain data analysis for enterprise customers.
- The system connector JINGConnect can help companies connect MA, SFA and other tools with CRM, and at the same time synchronize the data tags in CRM to the mobile terminal and sales terminal, so that sales can grasp the complete customer portrait. At present, JINGConnect has opened up mainstream CRM services at home and abroad.
Data Assets And Provide Visibility For
- Customer Data Platform (CDP, Customer Data Platform). As the marketing touchpoints of B2B enterprises become more and more abundant, the underlying system that can realize omni-channel data precipitation is becoming more and more important. The CDP service of “Kingshuo Technology” can integrate user data across channels and systems to establish user portraits and corporate identities for different marketing scenarios.
In addition to growing companies on the rise, second- and third-tier cities are also increasingly participating in the digital transformation of marketing.”